Sunday, September 12, 2010

Other Blogs

Checking other peoples blogs is something I look forward to when I have time......
It's akin to checking the snail-mail in the surprise factor. Maybe there will be something fun. Maybe not. But there's a curiosity to be satisfied., the potential of adventure!
With blogs even more-so. There may be so many things awaiting... Drama! Art! Neat food! Endless variation really. Neat.

I can read what I want. Skip around. Read all. Part. Simply scan the newest pictures.
Oh the bliss, the freedom of blog surfing!
I can comment - or not.
I can think deeply about the content - or not.
It is one of the few activities that can be enjoyed with no demands what-so-ever. Neato.

In a way it reminds me of when I was a kid . In the fall/winter during evening drives home I loved to look into the windows of houses. Not in a sicko kind of way, lol but in a curious what kind of pictures or furniture do they have kind of way? What color are their walls painted. I was actually disapointed when people appeared. I wanted to pick and choose what I peeked in at. Weird, I know. But you're used to that by now from me (weird I mean).

So to you who blog every day and provide me with wonderful moments of escape, humor, cooking tips, pieces of art, stories, insights, and the chance to peek into the windows of your life, thank you!

**Note to self:  be a better blogger and provide (some) of the same for those who visit me, lol**

No comments:

Post a Comment