Friday, April 13, 2007

For Journal Readers

UPDATE: THIS PIECE IS CURRENTLY BEING SHOWN AND NOT AVAIL AT THIS MOMENT - BUT IF YOU'RE INTERESTED LET ME KNOW AND I'LL CONTACT YOU UPON ITS RETURN TO ME!

SURPRISE! I chose this boro pendant from my work this week in the studio to share/offer to my journal readers for 'PRIVATE SALE' :-)


MINE MINE MINE!



Email me by 'clicking' on the MINE! MINE! MINE! link, lol above the bead image if this boro pendant whispers to you :-)

This is a 'one of a kind' & will go to the first email arriving to request it & for journal buds - $12.95 (2.00 shipping) NYS res, tax also.

Domed face, flat back ~ filled with detail color which is magnified by the cyrstal clear boro dome.... A hand formed loop for stringing. 32.09 mm top of loop to base of pendant, 23.55 mm wide, 11.75 mm thick.

No comments:

Post a Comment