Friday, August 10, 2007

MUM NOTES

Background # 1: Ever since her the first trip to the UK, my mother has loved the title 'MUM'. It began as a giggle when one day at tea in St. James Park we noted SHE is the Queen Mum of our family. It's a title that's stayed and truth be told it suits her....

Background #2: Mum sends me quotes online & marks/cuts newspaper and magazine clippings of note - it's a tradition between us that goes back just beyond forever, lol ~ and it's a tradition I cherish.

This is a recent MUM NOTE from the newspaper. Quite neat.

SOMEDAY

Pull out your calendar and do a little experiment. My calendar has Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and then begins again with Sunday. What about yours? As hard as I look, I can never find a SOMEday. Yet we live our lives as if we really believe there IS as SOMEday out there, figuring we'll get around to certain things ... SOMEday. Turn your SOMEDAY into today...

Thanks Mum :-) Really good advice, as always.....

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:46 AM

    Very nice. Thank your Mum for that one from me, please. Miss you both.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:54 AM

    I'll tell her Kath! :-) & I'll TTYS

    ReplyDelete