Sunday, September 10, 2006

WHERE TO BEGIN? AT THE BEGINNING OF COURSE!

I confess it fleetingly crossed my mind to begin
with 'it was a dark and stormy nite' or 'if a tree falls in the forest...'

But it seemed wrong somehow to drive you insane on the very fist post
(I'll save that for later, lol)...

So instead I'll just say that those of you who've followed my last
few years of journal a la' cyber
know what to expect, and will hopefully enjoy this new format.
Anyone new? well you'll be amused (or not) at the sometimes serious
tho more commonly not-so-serious ramblings of a
full time self employed artist who is possessed of a muse that mutters....

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7:24 PM

    Does your
    muse mutter
    anything
    worthwhile
    and/or
    interesting
    ??
    Wizze Wombat

    ReplyDelete