Saturday, November 11, 2006

A RAINY DAY & A BOX OF PICTURES

MeSchool



Shufffling thru boxes of old images is something I love to do....
The years rest in random order amid each other in the box.

Each frozen moment of time I hold in my hand brings back memories, sounds, feelings.
Places come alive again, adventures are relived, good times, bad times - all there for revisiting.
Some precisely as I remember, some different thru my eyes now decades have passed.

And some ~ some are just too funny for words! Take this one for example :-)
THIS one remind me that I've NEVER been able to tame my hair, roflmao...
(And as you can see I have ALWAYS loved red - some things don't change) !

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1:22 PM

    Okay. Tell the truth now. Did you or your Mom cut your bangs and was a piece of Scotch tape involved?? Flashback to the 1960's. You only get bangs like that when Mom needs to even things out a bit. Been there... kinda looked like that, too, at least once.

    ReplyDelete