Friday, February 27, 2009

A £ TO PEE?

Most times these days the headlines are vexing. And while this online article isn't good news (link below) I have to admit it made me laugh. You know, laugh in that insane-hag-you've-got-to-be-kiddin'-me-is-this-for-real-sort-of-way.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20090227/od_uk_nm/oukoe_uk_ryanair_toilet

I don't think I've laughed in quite that fashion since I came across a proposal to tax ranchers/farmers for cow farts. (This gem of proposed fart legislation was conceived in the US).



.Photo credit www.copyright-free-pictures.org.uk).

The premise for this proposed 'fart-tax' was based on the thought that cows everwhere are contributing to to pollution via their gas passing....

Poor cows.
Poor ryanair passengers.
Poor insane world.

No comments:

Post a Comment