Friday, May 18, 2007

LAUGH FOR THE DAY

(It's a joke - but boy is it a funny read! If only we could 'de-stress' this way and still be functional/responsible adults....) :-)
Read on!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


We could all use a little more calmness in our lives. By following the simple advice heard on the Dr. Phil show, you too can find inner peace.

~ Dr Phil proclaimed ~
"The way to achieve inner peace is to finish all the
things you have started and have never finished."

~~~~~~~~~

So, I looked around my house to see all the things I started and hadn't finished, and before leaving the house this morning, I finished off a bottle of Merlot, a bottle of Zinfandel, a bottle of Bailey's Irish Cream, a bottle of Kalhua, a package of Oreos, the remainder of my old Prozac prescription, the rest of the cheesecake, some Doritos, and a box of chocolates.

You have no idea how freaking good I feel right now. Please pass this on to those whom you think might be in need of inner peace

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Best laugh I've had in awhile :-) Thanks D!

No comments:

Post a Comment