Monday, April 23, 2007

VICTORIAS' NOT SO SEXY SECRET

I'm crushed....

I was searching thru Victorias Secret offerings, seeking something 'pampery' for me.

I was profoundly bummed to discover there was flannel everywhere (still!) And cotton waist high unders OMG! (you know the grandma big as a table cloth style). At Vic's? Can you believe it?! Egads....

I mean I love flannel (I even own footed jammies!) But I needed something 'girlish'. I live in jeans and LAYERS of sweatshirts and T shirts to keep from freezing to death in the studio in this climate, so my unders are about all I have to feel feminine thru the year (aside from jewelry that is, lol)

I wanted something pretty, cheerful, geesh, maybe even a two pieces of underware that matched! roflmao what a concept! (I can't think of the last time I had PRETTY matching unders :-) the ones I have are faded from laundering and hey, how is it that SOMEHOW they never seem to be in the drawer at the same time and end up worn with non-matching bits)? LOL it must be my delayed-laundry-symdrome coming back to bite me in the arse!

Back to the issue at hand....

What's a girl to do.... I'm NOT going to search Fredericks, roflmao ~ I want pretty not wild, roflmao... Looks like I'll have to check out Walmarts or Tar-zaaay.

What's a girl to do indeed! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment